Doraemon's Eyes

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Devil's Stupid Temptation


You know, funny things could happen in UWA carparks.

It was 12 midnight and it was freezing; I was about to go home, heading towards my car.

And when I'm in my car, I saw an ad being trapped by the screenwiper.

When I saw the ad, I almost melted to the ground despite the freezing night weather of Perth.

"Bikini Girls Massage Full Body", it said boldly on the title. Wow... My blood was rising, and hormones were coming back.

I'm on my 12th day of my 40 days purity challenge, and I saw this ad. "This is the devil tempting me", I thought to myself.

And you know why I said that? Because my car was the only car that had this advertisement trapped by the screenwiper. All the other 5 - 8 cars in the parking lot were free from this "Bikini Girl" ad. I mean, do I have to see that?

So anyway, I took the ad home, and then Crushed it to a bin before I entered the lift. And I never regret it.

My message to the devil is this, "You're stupid. And you suck."

Nighty Nite

William Lim

2 comments:

  1. Wow.... Only ur car kana this ads ahhh.. Wowwww... But you passed another temptation :)
    Keep it up ko!! hohooo..

    ReplyDelete