Doraemon's Eyes

Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Proposal Ideas

Recently, one of my good friend got engaged to the man of her dream in Perth. In fact it was just two days ago, "the memory is still fresh in the mind!" she claimed with joy... To be honest, I can't be more thrilled, because it's every men's dream to pop that "question" at some stage of their lives.

And as a man myself, I'm no exception. I'm still waiting for the day to happen where I finally ask my "Cinderella" one of the most important question of my life - "Will You Marry Me?".

I know it's nerve-wrecking and frightening, but...... do you want to get married or not? (haha)

Since this is one in a lifetime question, I'll do whatever it takes for it to be unique, creative, lovely, romantic, and of course, memorable. At the moment, I have five different ideas involving all these:

1) Balloons
2) Cable Car
3) An Audi Car
4) Karaoke
5) Fake Rings and Jewelleries

I don't have the full details for each everyone of them; what I have are bits and pieces that needs to be bonded together to make it flow into a story. Did I say a "story"? Yes! I'll propose to my "Cinderella" with a story line; thus those ideas are like the "title" of the story.

All I need to do is to finish the story. And boy, it's not an easy task. Coming up with an idea is already challenging, what's more completing the task; and I still have to make sure that it's perfect and she loves it no matter what... I guess this is one of the challenge of manhood - to serve our lady.

So to all ladies, please show some appreciation even if you say "no" to the question. Although, it will still be heart-breaking though.

(Sighhh) .. Why am I thinking about all this already? I'm planning to get married at 32; so I still have another 10 years to think about my proposal ideas.. No need to think about this now... Getting out from Perth for good is my main priority now...

Bless Bless
William Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment